Any Occasion Creation Review..a MUST SEE!

I had the wonderful opportunity to review a beautifully made hanger from this super sweet shop! Once you take a look at these pictures, I'm sure you too will fall in love.  Any Occasion Creation makes hangers for.. GET THIS.. any occasion!! ;) You pick the word & even the hanger type/color! So fun!





I personally think this is one of the best gifts I have ever given.. and I am amazed at the prices! I figured a custom made thing such as this, would cost much more than it actually does. See for yourself! You can visit them on Facebook at the link here. aNYoCCASIONcREATION

I had the hanger made for my Sister-in-Law to be at the time.  She loved it!


 It's a wedding gift that is oh so cute, but can also be kept and even used for years to come! It's unique without being questionable if the recipient will like it or not...Obviously! :) 

These gifts are GREAT ideas for baby showers also! You will definitely stand out at any party you bring one to! I am so glad to have this as one of Young Mama's Fun Finds! Great products, awesome service, & a memory to last! 


Want to follow their Etsy shop? Here you go! 
http://www.AnyOccasionCreation.etsy.com



No comments:

Post a Comment