Yours Truly Creations


Clink the link above to see their Facebook shop!

This lady is extremely talented! I definitely would rate her a 10 plus plus PLUS on the way she does her business! She is SO sweet, and extremely friendly! One of my TOP sweetest pages for sure!

She makes many things, but one of them are decorative blocks! I'll have another blog write up with pictures on the ones she made for me!  In the meantime, go see her great work! 

My favorite thing she makes however, are Chinese take out boxes! Check these out! They were custom designed for my daughter's 2nd Birthday party.  You all know I love mustache's... so the party of course was rainbow & mustache themed! LOVE these boxes, who wouldn't?! The quality of them are AWESOME as well!  All of the kids played with these boxes, and literally not a single one broke.  You will be amazed at the price.. I feel like its a year round clearance sale! 
Seriously, right?
Beyond adorable!
Go to her page and request your very own take out boxes! Let me know which styles you get! I'd love to see! 


Wonderfully made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment