Sugar Dumplins** Cuteness OVERLOAD!

Many have already seen & liked Sugar Dumplins on FB from me posting about them so much! If not, here's the link, go check them out! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sugar-Dumplins/155302554534358


First of all, the Mama who runs it all is a complete busy bee, but she gets the job done....& nicely!  She is super sweet & i'm glad she found me! I know it's hard to trust people on pages often, but you have my word 100% she is so great!!


There are lots of people out there making tutu's, bow's, & all that girly stuff, so I know it's hard to stand out.  One look at her pictures & you'll know why I fell in love with her things right away. She makes many things such as a braided headband (which I love) to fuzzy bows, to tutu outfits! She makes sets for all holidays & occasions.


Here are a few pictures of some of her pieces she has to offer! She does custom orders too! If interested in Halloween gear such as this she may have some in stock! Yippee for cuteness! (:



Even the grumpiest of our diva's will still look adorable in her things! ;) The cute little spider actually has googly eyes.  That was my daughters favorite part! Here is a close up of the sweetly made shirt.

By far, this Mama is one of my favorite with awesome designs!
*******

Don't take my word for it, go check out all Sugar Dumplins has to offer! Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment