Mustache.

I am obsessed with mustaches. LOL. Fake ones.. & only for girls. I know that is a little bit creepy.. but ever since I saw the stash of staches (bahaha) at the gas station on our sibling vacation.. I love them!!

Layla is going to be 2 in FOUR months.. (wow, my little peanut is getting so big) and I had the great idea to have her party be mustache themed. Once again, I know that sounds creepy but seriously.. look at these.
Mustache baby leggings. Seriously? I am getting these.
I love them!


AND
It gets better..

MUSTACHE SWEATER? are you KIDDING? LOL.. getting this too.
Who would have thought a mustache could be so cute!?

(Steph... i'm going to need you to be thinking of designs for invites and Amy.. im going to need you for my.. yeah you guessed it babyyy, MUSTACHE CAKE!)

Layla is going to be mustached out by the time i'm done with her! Hahaha. Wow.

I thought these were cute too.. too bad I dont have a tiny little girl to wear them anymore :)



oh my gosh.. this is hilarious!!


stash necklace? hahaha!
So who wouldn't want to be invited to a mustache party? I am soo doing it!

;)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

um, i love this. adding it to my obsessed list

Post a Comment