L'ovedbaby

I came across this line of clothing while I was at one of my baby doctor appointments, looking through magazines. I saw the cutest child in a hat and went home and looked their things up online. I fell in love! I ordered a blue hat and blue newborn sleeper for my sons take home outfit and it was the cutest thing ever. Usually clothing fits newborns way too big and it looks like the baby is swimming in his clothes. L'ovedbaby fit my son perfectly and he weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. I was looking at some pictures from a few months ago, so I had to share some for all my soon to be mommy friends. You need to get you some L'ovedbaby!






 the *best* take home outfit! Soft & cute..plus your newborn will love you for keeping him super comfy! ;)

 *Oh by the way, I highly recommend Peg Perego baby gear..so cool!

It was a sad day when he grew out of his very first L'ovedbaby clothes, but it's always fun shopping for more!

You can check them out on facebook...sometimes they offer free shipping codes and other fun things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment