anyhourgifts.com review, come see!!!

I had SO much fun working with Jeanette!  I must say, even when I love a product, I can easily walk away if the service is a bummer, but she was spectacular! I can't say enough how easy and friendly this wonderful women was to work with! Super sweet!!

I had the honor to review an AWESOME tote! anyhourgifts.com custom made one for me with my son's face on it.  I know those of you who are my age may be thinking.. ehh, personalized picture totes aren't my thing.. but seriously, I am in LOVE! I am 23, and will be sporting my new "diaper bag" very proudly! I am beyond happy with the quality of the finished product.  Actually, it's amazing a picture can be printed onto a bag and be so clean cut. Check out these pictures I took below! Anyhourgifts.com specializes in dog and animal lover gifts, but they can do anything with a picture of your choice! They have such a HUGE variety of products they offer.. you really need to check out their page because I could go on and on!


Hehe, what a picture huh?..more like WHAT A TOTE!!! ;)


I made the picture black & white, but it's just another way to show you how CLEAR it came out!


Here is my son sitting by the tote...gives you an idea of how big it is. I must say, I was so surprised with the size...my big "little man" could fit into it! 

One more picture...



Really a GREAT product! They were even gracious enough to give all my readers and fan page followers a discount code! If you are interested in making something with any picture of yours be sure to check out with code ***photo20*** 20% off! How awesome is that?

CONTACT OR CHECK THEM OUT HERE::
Website!
Website!
**
Facebook!
Facebook!

If you visit, leave some time to tell them Young Mamas Fun Finds sent you!! Hope you will have as much fun picking out a gift for yourself or someone else as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment